Okay, I know there are many of you who read the blog but never comment. Well, my closet blog readers, I am asking, no begging you, to comment on this blog entry. My friend, Diana, had this link on her blog: http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html?from=mostpop. So, I checked it out. I initially saw the lady spinning counterclockwise but then saw both ways. I can see both ways anytime I want. But Austin can only see the lady spinning clockwise. So, I'm interested. What do you see initially? Can you see both directions?
For those of you who don't know how to comment:
At the bottom of this entry it will say XX comments. Click on that link. Write your response in the text box,click the anonymous circle, then click "Publish your comment".
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
I can see both, but I have to work really hard to see her spinning anti-clockwise. Weird.
Cherrylynn
I can see both as well, but it's easier for me to see her spin counter-clockwise. Steve can only see her spin counter-clockwise. I thought this was a computer generated spin that randomly switched directions, but Steve and I saw her spin in different directions when we looked at her at the same time.
Tammy
Most of the time she is spinning clockwise for me, but I have also seen counter-clockwise.
clockwise
both
counter-clockwise
I can see both and I am seriously convinced that she stops and switches directions.
Melanie
I see it counterclockwise
I see it clockwise
Great minds think alike! She is definitely only spinning clockwise. :) Deborah
I can only see clockwise and cannot get it to switch. Convinced I am thinking about it way too much! Interesting that Diana sees counter-clockwise since she's left handed, would expect her to use right brain more.
I'm a closet blog reader! :)
Primarily I see her dancing counter-clockwise, however, I did at one point see it clockwise.
I saw it both ways. However, I did wait a while to see if she switched directions, and for me she did. The shoulder that is used as the pivotal point changed.
Jamie,
Joy and I can both see her spinning in both directions. I (Ben) initially saw her spinning clockwise, and Joy initially saw her spinning counter-clockwise. Very cool! And we know it isn't the computer switching, because we both saw her spinning opposite ways at the same time.
Sorry, I can only see her spin clockwise...Just goes to show how imaginative I am I guess...Sigh...being creative is so hard. :p
-Becky
aaron and I see her going both ways. that is so amazing! -Mandy
I see mostly counter clockwise, but for a brief second when I went to read the text, I saw clockwise...only for a second out of the corner of my eye. I tried again to force myself to see it again, and I never could :-)!
We LOVE your blog!!!! Keep writing!
Okay, about five of us just watched the dancing naked lady... some saw both and some saw only clock-wise. Basically, we think that Austin needs to admit that you're right as always simply b/c you're the woman! Megan, Rachel, Andrea, Lauren and Erin
At first I only saw counter-clockwise, then I read the info on the left and she switched to clockwise. I have seen her go both directions, several times.
hi jamie. you just found me on facebook, and i'm already reading your blog. clearly, i'm avoiding the pile of work waiting for me this evening...
anyway, my husband, ted, also found that link. we looked at it together, and at first neither of us could see the dancer twirl any way but counter-clockwise (i think; whichever one indicates that you're right brained). after much deliberation, we were both able to see it go the other way, but it's not easy for either of us.
congrats on being so cognitively flexible--and double congrats on those beautiful kids that you have!
this is a comment on a comment:
cherrylynn and ethan burris--is that you? i'd love to know what you two are up to. you knew me as erin mcmullen, but now i can be reached at
erin.fehskens@gmail.com
I can see both, although she seems to spin counter-clockwise more of the time.
I agree with Melanie, she stoped and turned directions several times when I was watching her.
Definitely clockwise. I know you're not expecting to hear from me... the internet is an amazing place! The kidos are adorable. love *alison tarka www.tarkafamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment