
Maddy had a wonderful birthday. We had family come over to celebrate and Maddy had a blast. It was so wonderful to see her eyes light up. For a two year old, there is nothing better than having all your loved ones over to play with!:)
I can't believe it has been 2 years! Time flies! She is starting to talk in sentences now and has learned her ABCs (only the capital letters, thanks to the Leap Frog magnets!) My favorite part of this stage is that now she can communicate everything! I love it. But this definitely put me on my toes to be a good example. She mimics me all the time.
The other day I was on the phone and I noticed that she got her fake phone and was saying "Hi, yeah...yeah. NO WAY! okay, okay..talk to you later, bye!" She has such an imagination. Maddy got a tea set for her birthday and she loves serving tea to her doll, Leap, myself and Andrew. It is her favorite toy at this time and we are drinking LOTS of "tea".
Maddy has been such a blessing in our life. I laugh all day long at her and with her!:) Here are some pictures from her birthday. Enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment