Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Is it charm?

I have to share the last few mornings with everyone. Maddy typically wakes up at 7am on the nose. On occasion she wakes up earlier, but Austin and I wait until 7 to go into her room. Well, a few mornings ago she woke up at 6:45. We were planning on waiting until 7 to get her. But after Maddy called out "Daddy, Mommy....I miss you!!" over and over again. We couldn't resist it! We caved in...we had to go in and get her!:)
Well, yesterday morning Austin woke up to Maddy yelling "DADDY....I LOVE YOU!!" Seriously, she has us wrapped around her finger anytime she calls out to us like that!! I'd like to think of it as charm. Others may say she is taking advantage. Either way, it is too cute to resist.

On another subject, Andrew had his "100 Day" Birthday (which is a milestone in Korean tradition) last week so we got his pictures taken. It was a short session...because anytime anyone makes eye contact with Andrew, he always has a big grin!!:) Here are the pictures.







No comments: