
Maddy has grown up so much in the last month. For those of you who are around her know that she is "Miss Independent". She likes things her way and she likes to do it herself. Her new "thing" is to self-dress (and undress). Which is not fun for mom since it is a LONG process!! And after dinner there have been times when she knows it will be bath time. I will finish cleaning the dishes to find her buck naked with her clothes scattered everywhere! But she is so proud when she is done. So, I let her do it!:)
She has also transitioned to be Mommy's Little Helper. She loves to do anything that I do. Which includes cleaning, cooking, talking on the phone and helping with Andrew. The other day I was getting things together to run errands. I had Maddy all ready to go and was finishing up filling up the diaper bag when I looked down at Andrew. Maddy had taken her shoes off and put them on Andrews feet. I took a quick picture before we left!:)

She is such a joy to be around. She is so spunky and full of life. I love being home with her. She always makes me laugh several times throughout the day.
Andrew is growing up quickly!! I weighed him on a scale...and he was about 18 pounds. We'll have a more accurate weight at his next Doctors appointment in June! But either way, he is hard to lug around in his carseat!!
He is sleeping 11 hours at night, which has been wonderful! He is still such a content, easy baby!! He is very relational. He smiles the instant anyone makes eye contact!
But, it is very hard to take pictures of the two of them. For every 100 pictures there is a decent picture!:) I wanted to share a few more. Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment