Friday, May 12, 2006
The Pirate Ship
Poor Andrew. Mom thought it was a good time to take out the baby swing. Andrew loves it (well, most of the time). Maddy loves it, too...which is the problem. No, I do not let Maddy sit on the swing, but she does take the liberty of "pushing" Andrew in the swing. These are times Andrew is not a big fan of the swing. Let's just say the speed and height would be equivalent to the Pirate Ship ride at an amusement park. Andrew always eyes me to rescue him....and Maddy begs me to put Andrew back in the swing. It's a tough decision!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Andrew! He's going to love playing with his older sister when he gets older...she's such the helper already! You'll just love the 3 years (or more hopefully) that you get to spend with the both of them. I'm still counting on you Job Sharing with me though :=)...by then hopefully I'll have another little one! BTW - Jarrad is off until June 1st! We're probably going to plan a long weekend/vacation during this time, but I hope to walk the canal with you soon! I guess we'll enjoy "Daddy" time when we can get it! Enjoy! Bye!
Post a Comment