I absolutely LOVE going to weddings. I honestly would LOVE to be a wedding crasher....um, if there was no shame involved (alright, if it wasn't rude and wrong, too!:) I love seeing all the details, the love, the couple surrounded by friends and family, the great food and the dancing! We were invited to Phill and Abby's wedding. It was the only wedding this year so I was anxiously anticipating this wedding! I LOVED the fact that the wedding was taking place at the Bride's parents home. It was on a beautiful farm, in the backyard, with a stream flowing behind them! Words can't describe what a picture perfect wedding it was. The bride was so beautiful. And I just have a huge heart for the groom's family, since Emily (our babysitter) is a part of their big family! The day was a hot and humid day with storms expected to come. In the middle of the ceremony, the wind started picking up and dark clouds started to fill the air in the background....but the ceremony completed just in perfect timing. As soon as the guests started to fill the tent for the reception, the rain started to pour. I was anxiously anticipating a night filled with dancing and fun since we had the kids at home with Austin's parents. But we got a call that Drew was sick so we left early from the wedding:( I was so bummed to have to leave the wedding early...so I only have pictures from the ceremony. Congrats Phill and Abby! It was a beautiful wedding!
I loved the bright colors and the fans/programs.
The fan/program
Phill looked so nervous before the ceremony, I love watching the groom as the bride walks down the aisle...it's my favorite part of a wedding!:)
Abby looked so beautiful walking down the aisle
They both looked so happy to be be hand in hand! Love that!:)
Exchanging of the ring
Love the sheep in the background!
One of my favorite pictures!
The bride and groom!
I loved how the bridesmaids gave her a big hug after they went down the aisle. They were cheering that it didn't start raining during the ceremony!
Josh and Erin (and the sheep:)
Austin and I on the pasture!
You know me....always looking forward to an opportunity to act crazy (and convince a friend that she should, too!:)
Sarah, Becky and I
Such a wonderful couple, Andy and Becky
Love these two, Sarah and Tommy
Our friends, Jess and Theresa
Austin and I.....married 11 years this coming Friday! I love this man!























No comments:
Post a Comment