Monday, June 06, 2011

Sick Day

The other day, Jack got a 24 hour fever.  I would hate to say that I like it when my kids ever get sick....but there are some benefits.  Jack(my firecracker) just wanted to be held.  And he wanted to cuddle.  Now, I think the last time I cuddled and held him like this was the day before he started walking.....because once he learned how to walk, he never stopped moving:)  So, needless to say, it was a short sickness, with just a fever and I enjoyed every moment of it.  




I told the kids "I only want Jack and me in the picture." So, Maddy and Drew thought it was funny to get in on my picture:)
 I held Jack most of the day, so I had to have a little fun with the older kids!:)

 Look at Maddy in this picture...it cracks me up!
Austin and I have joked that Jack needs anger management classes.  I will give him a break since he was sick. But he got mad that Drew was laying next to mom.  It's nice to be loved and SO popular:)

No comments: