Maddy was brave and touched the snake.
Here are the boys with the guinea pigs.
Me, Maddy, Emerson and Becky
Jack loved playing with Emerson
I love the penguin exhibit. We were so close we could have reached out and touched them!
No matter where we are....when a train goes by the kids will stop to watch it go by. The kids were excited to see the train go by! We live near a railroad track so we can vaguely hear the train going by from our house. Since Drew loved trains as a little boy, it is our "trigger" to pray for our kids. So, I love hearing the train go by!:)
A nice picture of all of us and then there's Jack!:)
In the morning, Austin "babysat" the kids while Becky and I were getting ready!:)
Becky and Emerson at the Magic House
Maddy creating a magnet house
The Magic House was very interactive! We loved it!
Drew and Maddy imprints!
Maddy inside of a huge bubble
Jack's bubble
Future President in 2052? I won't hold my breath!:)
Love this picture!:)
One of the best surprises of our trip was that Maggie (one of Drew's crush:) was visiting St. Louis, too! So, we met up with them at the Magic House. Here is Drew, Maddy, Olivia, Maggie and Jack.
Maddy, Olivia, Maggie and Drew climbed up this petal jungle gym! They enjoyed going up and down several times!
On our way home, this is what happened in our car the whole drive home! It was a great visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment