Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Family: Part II

 "These boots were made for walking and that's just what they'll do"
"One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you"...well, hopefully not. But they sure look cute in my boots!:)
 Jack's first day playing in the snow.
 Maddy ready to play
 Drew ready to throw snowballs!
 Maddy and dad made a snow fort together
 Austin and I have found that carrying Jack on our shoulders is a good containment method. So, we do it frequently!:)
The boy that never stops eating....and making a mess.
 Love those dimples
One day, I was just getting out of the shower in the morning and Austin told me he was going to go out to snowblow.  Well, after a few minutes, I realized that Jack was awfully quiet, so I went to look for him. I went out to the hallway to find the door to the garage wide open and Jack walking down the driveway like this.  Scared me to death (even though Austin was just outside).  When he has a thought...he is determined.
 Another time Jack was quiet...this is how I found him.  On top of my dad's walker...with the biggest grin on his face. 

 Jack and I on the carousel
Maddy and Drew at the Children's Museum
This is what I chose to do for my birthday.....go to Monkey Joe's
Really I wanted to go, not the kids......but I finally convinced them that they would have a good time!
And we had fun!
We had a lot of ice this winter!  Austin and I cleared the driveway and decided the ice blocks would make a really great fort. Here is our finished project

Here are the kids on St. Patrick's Day
My little leprechaun.
It may not be the luck of the Irish but I sure feel lucky to have these three.
Drew had to disguise a turkey for school and he wanted the turkey to be batman.  We thought it turned out well!:)
Jack and me at the school program. 
I was doing laundry and found something really dirty:)
See...he really requires a bath after every meal.
The first day we were able to take out the gator. We had so much fun!

No comments: