Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summer: A Time with Friends!

We have had such a great summer! As you can tell, when I get busy, I get really behind on my blogging. So, I am clumping a lot of pictures together. Here are a lot of fun pictures of friends. We feel so blessed to have so many great friends. The kids have had such a fun and busy summer. I am going to be posting several posts within the next few days (with lots of pictures). So, you may have to go through a few pages to "catch up". Enjoy the pictures!
 
Nolan and Jack are a few days apart. Usually they are in their own world and play side by side.  But in this picture they were actually "talking" to each other.  So sweet. Look at those big bellies!
Water fun with the Beck twins!
 
I love this picture.  This is what summer is all about: water fun and friends!
 
Look at that sweet smile!
Behind a sweet smile....is a whole lot of trouble! He is at a very busy stage!:)
 
It's never to early to sunbathe (with 50+ SPF, of course)
Maddy and Drew had fun racing down the driveway!
 
This picture makes me laugh out loud.  She had so much fun jumping on the trampoline.  When I saw her do this...I had to take a picture!
 
Our kids had so much fun with the Blairs and Kleines.  Here is Silas, Maddy, Rylee, Ella, Josiah, Raegan and Drew
 
One of my friends from college, Leslie, and I met at an indoor playground at a local church. Here is Maddy, Jack, Allie, Ella and Drew!
Maddy and the boys!:)  I led a bible study in the spring. We had a lunch play date.  This is the best picture we could take of the kids!  We had 8 women in the bible study.  The crazy part is that if all the kids came, there would be 16 boys and 1 girl (Maddy). This is why we met in the evening without the kids!:)  

No comments: