Maddy started preschool this year. She was so excited to start. She loves structure environments and loves to learn so I knew she would do really well in class! She loves her teacher, Linda and Shawna. I am so happy she has adjusted well and looks forward to going to school. Drew and I have both enjoyed this time that we get to spend together as well. I am going to cherish this time before the baby comes! Here are a few more pictures from the summer.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Maddy starts school!
Maddy started preschool this year. She was so excited to start. She loves structure environments and loves to learn so I knew she would do really well in class! She loves her teacher, Linda and Shawna. I am so happy she has adjusted well and looks forward to going to school. Drew and I have both enjoyed this time that we get to spend together as well. I am going to cherish this time before the baby comes! Here are a few more pictures from the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LINDA!?! I can't believe it! That's the room I worked in when I was working for SCDC (prior to bedrest with JD...just a few years ago :-) )!!! Please do tell her I said hello. How are you feeling? When is your due date again?
Post a Comment