Friday, February 29, 2008

Your Youtube Fix

Hey everyone,
I'm on a blogging spree! Who needs youtube when you have my blog!:) I have several videos that I have collected over a week or so. Here are the top six. I couldn't narrow them down. Hope you enjoy these!

Video 1: Here is a video of Maddy acting out Cinderella.


Video 2: Andrew wanted to join in on the dancing fun the other night, so he put on the most "manly" costume we had...a bumblebee. Enjoy the flight of the bumble bee! I know, Andrew will hate me for sharing this with others....this will be definite black mail material. But it was too good to pass up!:)


Video 3: Dad gave the kids a little Valentine's day candy. The kids loved it.


Video 4: Here is a video of a typically night of dancing in our home. Maddy enjoyed dressing up in my old dance costumes!! Andrew was a little hyper this evening, too!:) Enjoy the craziness of our home!


Video 5: Here is another video of Maddy dancing.


Video 6: I thought this was a great way to end this post...with a friendly goodbye. Okay, I lied. It's a not so pleasant clip of sibling rivalry at it's finest.

2 comments:

Celebrating Life said...

Jamie, your kids are ADORABLE!!!!! I have been getting updates from my mom. She says that Maddie is a spunky character and woww!! she sure is! I cannot believe all those costume changes....you must be tired trying to keep up with her. And Drew looks just like daddy!! what a beautiful family!

Jarrad, Misty, Jenna, Josie Odle said...

Love the videos, but we need more updates...just kidding! I know you're really busy with starting your new job...I miss your posts though! I'm doing much better, for some reason I've been very motivated with this lately!