I have received enough e-mails and phone calls to make me feel guilty, I mean motivate me to update some pictures of the kids. It's been a while since my last entry...so I think I have 2 more posts that will be coming in the next few days. Look forward to Andrew's birthday pictures and some great dancing videos!:)
We have been having a busy year. I keep thinking things are going to settle down but time keeps flying by. Part of the reason why I have delayed posting some new entries, is that I am in mourning.......our small digital camera died 2 weeks ago. It's a bitter sweet sadness since I have been wanting an upgrade, upgrade, upgrade (Now every time I say that word, I keep thinking of the Beyonce commercial, but sorry I will not be shaking it like her!) I digress, anyways this is not the best timing for a new camera. I'm working hard on spending less money in each category of our budget so we can buy a new digital camera within the next few months. Until then, I am expecting to take less pictures. Maybe I'll whip out my video camera out some more. They are at a fun stage!:)
First, I have to share some pictures from Andrew's Valentine's Day class. He took this class with his friend Jenna.
I thought it would be fun to put some captions in:
Picture 1- Drew: Hey, Jenna. Jenna: Hey, Drew.
Picture 2- Drew: Jenna, I heart your heart hat. I heart you.
Picture 3 - Jenna (thinking): Maybe if I just look away, he'll go away. Drew (thinking): Maybe she won't notice, if I just quickly give her a kiss.
Picture 4 - Jenna: What did you do that for? Drew: I'm the luckiest 2 year old!




Okay, well, maybe that's not exactly what they were thinking....maybe they were thinking more like this:
Picture 1 - Jenna: Did your mom make you come to this Valentine's day class? Drew: Yeah, did yours? Jenna: Yeah
Picture 2 - Jenna: Our moms are out of control. They keep taking pictures of us. Drew: I know and they keep telling me I should kiss you. I'll just pretend to kiss you and get it over with.
Picture 3 - Jenna: Alright, hurry up.
Picture 4 - Drew: My mom got the shots she wants...she's finally putting away the camera. Thank goodness. Jenna: Tell me about it.
Either way. I loved the pictures!:) Here is a picture with all of us: Misty, Jenna, Drew and me.
Here is a cute picture of Maddy and my mom at the Children's museum!
Here is a picture of Maddy and our friend Dawn. Maddy loves getting her face painted by Dawn. She's the best!
Last week Drew figured out how to open a door WITH a "child-proof" knob. The other night I put Drew in bed and a few minutes later I heard his door open. Minutes went by and he never came around the corner. So, I went to check on him. There he was all snuggled in Maddy's bed. It was so sweet. They slept about 3 nights in a row together. They went to bed right a 7:30 and fell asleep by 8. The problem was that they would wake each other up at 5 am, giggle and play together instead of falling back to sleep. So, they are back to their separate rooms. It was really cute and sweet......from 8pm-5am!:)
Well, the last few pictures I wanted to share are from our small group from church. Not only do the adults have a fun time in fellowship....but the kids have such a great time together. Here is a conversation I had with Maddy the other day.
Maddy: I want to get married, but who am I going to marry?
Jamie: I don't know who you will marry, we'll have to wait and see.
Maddy: Can I marry Andrew?
Jamie: Well, you can't marry your brother, because..
Maddy: Fine, fine...can I marry Baylor?
Jamie: Well, we'll have to see.
A few days later, we saw Baylor's mom at church. And here is their conversation.
Maddy: Can I marry Baylor?
Jessie (Baylor's mom): That would be great, but maybe when you guys are 30.
Maddy: Yeah, yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.
Well, here is a picture for their future wedding video (27 years from now)! Maddy is really into dressing up in princess attire or ballet attire. Baylor is into pirates. So, here is the combo...pretty cute, huh?

Baylor's adorable pirate face! Arrgh!
Here's Drew and Cooper hanging out!
Nicolas and Drew always have a great time playing with trains!
Drew, Baylor, Maddy and Nicolas
Maddy wearing Megan's adorable hat.
Maddy's new "do".
1 comment:
Too cute - I'm cracking up right now!!!! I copied this link into my blog because I can't seem to get the pictures off my camera. We've lost the cradle thing - actually we threw it away cause we never used it...now I need it!
Post a Comment