Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Drew!

I can't believe Andrew is already 2! We enjoyed getting together with family on his birthday for a brunch! Drew enjoyed the attention and spending time with everyone! I think his favorite part of his birthday was the cupcakes. Here is a cute picture of him drooling/blowing out the candles.


The evidence of a great birthday cupcake!
Unfortunately as I look back, I didn't take a lot of pictures!:( This is the only proof that I have that somebody else came. It's a great picture of my dad and Drew (hoarding his trains)!
I wanted to end this post with a list of the things we are loving about Drew:
  • His love/obsession with trains and anything related to the movie Cars.
  • How he only wants to wear clothes with a bear or basketball.
  • How he loves to be held after his nap time or when watching tv.
  • How he sleeps with a basketball, yes a real basketball.
  • How he loves to act like a tiger. He gets down on all four, growls, and tries to bite you. Seriously, watch out! He accidentally bites when he is "pretending".
  • How he looks like he is going to cry and says "It's sad" when he watches tv and the music is slow and "sentimental".
  • How he puts on Maddy's tutu on anytime Maddy dresses up in a princess or ballet outfit (which is almost everyday!). He will hate me for sharing this when he gets older....at least I haven't taken any pictures!
  • How he tells me "I missed you, momma. No more bye bye, momma" everytime I leave him with a babysitter or the nursery at church.
  • How he yells "Basketball!" everytime we drive by a basketball hoop. I never really noticed that basketball hoops are everywhere.....and there are a lot of them!!
  • His "laid back" disposition. He has been such an easy baby/toddler
We love you, Drew. We feel so blessed to have you as our son! Happy Birthday, big guy!

No comments: