Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Heat Wave!

Many of you may think of November being cooler...possibly some snow. But not in our house....or should I say, Maddy's room. Last year Maddy's room was much colder than the rest of the house. So, Austin being Mr Fix-It did what any home interior minded person would NOT do.....he insulated Maddy's huge window with ugly, pink insulation. Yes, that's right the pink insulation you think to put in an attic. It looks terrible...but it's working. Actually, it may be working too well. Apparently Maddy thinks it is too warm because every night when Austin and I check on her she has taken off her clothes. Here are pictures below of the window and of Maddy!:) It's been two weeks and I have no clue how to keep her pajamas on. Anyone have any suggestions?




Oh, I wanted to share that Andrew got his first tooth yesterday!:) He looks so cute with his one tooth! And he has officially learned Touchdown. Maddy has set the standard high....for learning the football signs early. :) Enjoy the pictures below.



We had a surprise baby shower for Tammy



Andrew at the Children's Museum



Andrew and Maddy had a lot of fun meeting Jack and Lydia at the Children's Museum

No comments: