Just thought I would give you an update on our "Bootcamp". I think it's going great....um, okay, so maybe this picture sums it up. I think A) "Upper Management" needs to start enforcing the rule B)Austin and I need to start sleeping in the boys twin bed or C) We need to upgrade to a king size bed. The solution should be obvious.....but it's tougher than it seems!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can't go wrong with a king! That pictures is so cute. Just think in a few years those little boys won't want to sleep with you. They are so sweet when they are asleep and oh so cuddly!
Good luck on boot camp, trust me I know how hard it is!
I just love that this was posted at 1 a.m. Apparently mom is getting quite sleep deprived???
But they're so cute in your bed! Maybe the two of them just need to share a bed . . . doesn't look like there is much room left for you and Austin!
Post a Comment