Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jack!

We are celebrating Jack's birthday this week.  So, I wanted to share several pictures of Jack throughout the last few months.  I think these pictures shows his personality!:)  Jack is full of life.....never a dull moment.  Mom needs a lot more caffeine then she ever has in her life, because of Jack!:)  I would consider Maddy and Drew compliant children.  I refuse to call Jack strong-willed (at least not yet) but I will say that Jack is very determined.  He sometimes needs anger management classes.  No really.  He can go from content to angry in 2 seconds and back to content in 1 second.  It's truly amazing.  Usually this is egged on by A) Drew taking something that Jack wanted B) mom telling him no more snacks C) he doesn't get his way.  So, as long as he is not one of the above he is a sweet boy.  He keeps life interesting and he is the life of our family!  We are so thankful for Jack being a part of our family!  Happy Birthday, Sweet Jack.

Jack doing two of his favorite things:  sitting in a contained area and eating. Whenever I find Jack with "stolen snacks" he usually does this.  Stuff his mouth to ensure he gets his last few bites. Have to admit....smart kid.  
I find Jack in a lot of unexpected places!
Jack has a slight obsession with shoes.  He'll put on any pair that he sees.  
I like to eat. Sometimes I like to stuff food under my shirt....so I can eat it later. Really it's genius....mom just doesn't agree with me. 
The casualty of having an older sister. 
Love my Buster ("Bubba").....and wearing pink Crocs.
I love bathtime!
I love my mom.  I like to keep her busy.  She would be bored without me!:)
I love when mom and dad gets packages.  It's always a challenge to see if I can fit.
I love my brother and sister.....especially when we watch a movie together!
Go! Fight! Win!
I was busying getting Maddy and Drew ready in the morning and found Jack like this.  He was just "finishing" Drew's milk.
Typical face of Jack after a meal! Happy and messy!
Maddy helped Jack wash his hands. This is how I found him.......with 1/4 of the bottle of soap in the sink (yes, really).  
Like I said this is how I look after a meal.  Nothing better than rice-fetti.
I found Jack like this one day.  Love catching him sucking his thumb and holding his Bubba. So sweet.
Oh, yeah.  I know this stroller is for a doll.....but sometimes, a boy just needs to rest his feet!:)

Now this picture still makes me smile. Austin and I were getting things together so we could leave the house. And when we were ready to leave, we went searching the house for Jack. He closed himself in the closet and this is how Austin found him.
Drew dumped out the tin of Tinkertoys one day and after a few minutes I went to check on the boys and found Jack like this.  It was too cute that I started snapping a lot of photos of Jack.  
Really, it's not that comfortable. 

Oh...those eyes and those hands.  Melts my heart.
Love his eyes.....never thought I (being Asian) would have a son with hazel eyes.



Love his dimples
I can be a stinker.  But I make up for it with this sweet smile.
And showing my cute dimples, helps get me out of trouble, too.
And if that doesn't work. Then I just smile again.
One of my favorite pictures that I took this day.  His adorable feet.  With his two favorite "pals" (his sippy cup and his Buster)
My little piggies
I'm really comfortable with my masculinity. I kind of have to be.....when I have an older sister....who likes to use me as a fashion model. 
Maddy in the act of "accesorizing" her younger brother.
One day my mom went to Sams Club and bought some new shampoo and left it on the floor. I found it and knew exactly what to do. I've seen my mom do it a hundred times.
You just open it like this.
And lather it in your hair. The only thing I wasn't sure....is how much to use. So, I dumped a lot of it on the floor.  And used just a little on my hair. I think I used the right amount.
One day Austin and I were sitting in the family room and heard Jack screaming for us.  We walked into the room but couldn't see Jack.  Well, Austin finally realized where he was.  
Maddy had climbed on Maddy's trundle mattress and got stuck standing on the window. Problem was that he couldn't get down.  
After he was rescued in the window, he was relieved.
And got busy reading books.  
Jack playing the wii.
I'm a climber....I can't help it. I like the challenge.
Ready for battle.  
Life is never boring when you got me!








Drew memorized 1 John 4:10.  This video crack me up because Jack always wants to be included. He'll do whatever it takes to be a part of the fun!

I never get sick of hearing giggles from my kids....I'll do anything to make them laugh!:)

Just so you believe me that Jack isn't always an angel.....this video gives you a glimpse of "Jack Attack".  And yes, I'm listening to Mariah Carey.

No comments: