I wanted to share a few pictures from the start of Spring! First, there are pictures from one of our first warm day of spring! We thought it would never arrive! Then we celebrated Easter at our friend's house. And lastly, I helped plan a Tea Party for Maddy's American Heritage Girls troop. The girls had a great time, especially Maddy!! She loves dressing up and being fancy.
Enjoy the pictures!
Maddy in action!Enjoy the pictures!
I love that beautiful smile!
Maddy loves working the camera!:)
Playing outside is hard work. Gotta take some breaks!
This picture gives me flash forwards to Drew in his high school years.

Maddy and Drew loved working on their crafts at Baylor, Cooper and Parker's Easter Party
Jessie was a teacher, can you tell? The kids enjoyed listening to an Easter story.
I enjoyed meeting Hudson for the first time. He is such a sweet boy!
I told Maddy where we were going and she picked her outfit (including ALL her accessories). Once again, I think Maddy inherited her gaudy sense of style from Austin's side of the family. haha:)
Here is a quick view of the tea party. Thank you Missy for letting me borrow the centerpieces! The girls especially enjoyed the dirt pudding which I put in a terra cotta pot with a real flower!
All the girls in her troop
Girls just wanna have fun....did I just date myself by putting that as a caption:)
Maddy being Maddy!:)



No comments:
Post a Comment