Sunday, March 28, 2010

Great Friendships

These last few months I have been feeling really blessed to have such great friendships.  I have had a lot of fun celebrating birthdays, spending girls night out and going on a women's retreat.
I am thankful that Austin sees the importance of friendships in my life and has given me a lot of opportunity to go out and have fun with the girls.:)  Here are a few pics from the last few months.
Celebrating Rachel's Birthday at PF Chang
 Matching shirts are not just for BFFs in high school!;) 
 Love these girls. We always have a great time. Full of laughter.  They'll probably hate me for posting this pic....but it's too fun to pass up! :)
 Nolan and Jack were born just a few days apart. I am so thankful for my friendship with Sarah. I always look forward to Thursday afternoons!
 Brian, Andy, Nolan nibbling on Jack's ear, Jack, Maddy and goofy Drew!:)
 Jessie has been such a special friend to me over the past few years.  I am so thankful for her friendship.  Her mom threw a surprise tea party to celebrate Jessie's 30th birthday party.  It was a special night.
 Tom surprised Jessie with a couples dinner! Austin and I enjoyed spending time with Tom and Jessie. We went to a Greek restaurant and the belly dancing was, um, interesting. 
 I surprised Jessie with a few extra girlfriends for our small group birthday dinner. It was the last of her "surprises".  It was a fun week celebrating Jessie's birthday!
 I hardly took any pictures of our church Women's retreat. :( No rock climbing pictures...which is probably a good thing.  But here are 2 random pictures around the camp with Krista!  I've enjoyed meeting new ladies at the church, especially Krista!:)
Um, why, yes, that's an alligator underneath the piano.

No comments: