The recital was hilarious. To an untrained ear, the music may have sounded a little off-tune and loud (okay, very loud). But to me, it was sweet music to my ears!:) I couldn't help but think of the quote in the movie Elf "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear:) Drew told me after the program "anytime I heard somebody sing loud, I sang louder". That's the Christmas spirit!:) Enjoy the clip!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Spreading Christmas Cheer....
I am behind on my blog entries. But before Christmas I wanted to share the video of Drew's preschool Christmas program. It was the BEST Christmas program I have ever been to(despite the yelling, the sheep falling off stage, the costume distractions and the ad-libs by the kids!:). It was so special. Mrs. Beale and the kids worked so hard for the program. Drew has been singing many of the Christmas songs for months. A few weeks ago he told me who each person was in his class and he told me this "I'm a wiseman. What's a wiseman? I wanted to be Joseph because Maggie is Mary." I thought that was so cute! He loves his friend Maggie.
The recital was hilarious. To an untrained ear, the music may have sounded a little off-tune and loud (okay, very loud). But to me, it was sweet music to my ears!:) I couldn't help but think of the quote in the movie Elf "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear:) Drew told me after the program "anytime I heard somebody sing loud, I sang louder". That's the Christmas spirit!:) Enjoy the clip!
The recital was hilarious. To an untrained ear, the music may have sounded a little off-tune and loud (okay, very loud). But to me, it was sweet music to my ears!:) I couldn't help but think of the quote in the movie Elf "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear:) Drew told me after the program "anytime I heard somebody sing loud, I sang louder". That's the Christmas spirit!:) Enjoy the clip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it!
so stinkin cute. I love it!
Thanks for sharing! The boys all sat and watched with me and we all found this to be adorable (and hilarious!)
Post a Comment