Wednesday, December 23, 2009

November and December Pictures

Watching Ava these last few months and preparing for the holidays have depleted any "free time" that I ever had. So, I am posting a random posting of the pictures I have taken in November and December. We have had many more fun events but I keep forgetting to bring my camera and/or taking pictures! So, here are some of my pictures I wanted to share. Enjoy!


Jack enjoyed his first cupcake after his birthday party.  But he was a little upset when I thought he had enough!  Don't worry. I gave it back to him. 

My 3 burritos!:)



Jessie and I took Baylor and Maddy to Potter's Paint Shop.  The kids had so much fun painting.  Maddy made an ornament, a bowl, a snowman and coaster.  We enjoyed some pizza afterwards.  They had a lot of fun together, can you tell?


Josie came over with braids on one night and Maddy wanted her hair done the same way.  Maddy always looks up to Josie! Maddy is lucky to have such a great aunt!

I was busy getting all three kids ready to take a bath, when one got loose and found his way up the stool:) He thought he was so big!  He even tried to climb up on the counter!  I know he will hate these pictures later....but I can't help but think they are the cutest!




Tom and Jessie hosted their annual Christmas party.  They had crafts, games, a great breakfast, a visit from Santa Claus, Christmas carolling and a wonderful party favor bucket to take home.  The kids had so much fun at their party!

No comments: