I shared a story about my obsession with The Last Lecture by Randy Paush in April. If you have not seen this, I would love it if you took the time to watch it. It is so inspirational and is a reminder of one of my most important roles as a mom.....to leave a legacy. A lot of what he shares are things I would love to pass down to my kids.
He outlived his 3-6 month diagnosis, but past away today. My heart breaks for his wife and 3 kids. I love his drive for life and his desire to share a legacy for his children. I hope I never lose sight of that.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have me hooked on this guy! I was so sad to hear the news and I even cried myself to sleep on Tuesday night after the special they had on Dateline about him and his family. It also could have been that Jarrad was going to be gone the rest of the week, but regardless...I cried like a baby! He is so amazing and I hope they continue his story for many years to come - following up with his family and such!
Post a Comment