Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friends and Family

I just shared the story about how Austin and I met in the last blog entry....well, the person who so generously walked several miles to our rescue, was Ty! We got to catch up with Ty and Mary Ellen a few weeks ago and meet his 2 kids, Jackson and Preston. The kids had so much fun and we had a great time catching up with Ty and Mary Ellen. Then I wanted to share some pictures from July 4th weekend. And the last two pictures are from the Children's Museum. I met with two of my sorority sisters and their adorable little girls. It has been a fun month re-connecting with college friends. Here are a few pictures:

Maddy and Jackson

Ryan, Ty and Austin
Kristin, Mary Ellen, Jamie, Ryan, Ty, Austin, Jackson, Preston
Mary Ellen, Ty, Preston and Jackson
Drew and Dad
Drew and Maddy in the morning!:)
Maddy, Dad, Drew and Mom
Maddy and Nolan
Maddy and Drew
Nolan, Maddy, Drew and Kate
Justin and Naomi
Nolan, Steve, Kate and Tammy
Drew and Mom
Grandpa and Grandma with Maddy and Drew
Maddy looking adorable in dad's hat
Dad and Drew watching the fireworks
Drew, Maddy, Ashton, Ella
Me, Drew (Not wanting to be in a picture with all these girls), Maddy, Jaeme, Ashton, Leslie and Ella

No comments: