Caterpillar
We were playing outside and Austin found a caterpillar. So, I videotaped Maddy and Andrew "playing" with a caterpillar for the first time. I assure you no harm was done to the caterpillar and we put it back where we found it alive!:) Maddy is hoping to see the butterfly soon!
Maddy has recently watched this video online. She adores the girl on the video. Ever since she watched the video she told me she wanted to memorize Psalm 23. So, we worked on it!:) And one week later, she got it down.
Day-O
As many of you know, I love playing a variety of music for Maddy and Andrew. They love dancing to different types of song. Well, I made the mistake of playing Day-O one time for them. And since then, Maddy has requested to hear it on repeat several times a day! It is already a repetitive song, so hearing it 20 times in a row would make anyone go a little crazy!!:) Enjoy the video. And, yes, Andrew is wearing reindeer pajamas. He always picks them out anytime they are clean. He thinks they are dogs!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment