Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Let's Bowl! Let's Bowl! Let's Rock 'n Roll!

Austin and I celebrated our 10th year together (since we started dating) this month. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. I still remember the day he asked me to date him. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world and I still do. I feel so blessed to have a great relationship that is always growing deeper!
Well, to celebrate our 10th year "anniversary" Austin and I went on a date and went bowling! We had a blast! While we were on our date we talked about taking the kids duck pin bowling. We were thinking since the ball was smaller, that they would be able to play.
So, the next day, we invited Poppa and Momma P to go duck pin bowling with us! Well, the ball was smaller, but it was still difficult (due to the weight) for Maddy to push the ball hard enough to go down the lane. But that's okay. We had a lot of fun, especially me....since I won!:) Andrew has always had an obsession with balls...so it was fun for him to watch! Enjoy the pictures



No comments: