We have had a wild ride the last few weeks. Maddy went to her first VBS (Vacation Bible School). The theme was Avalanche Ranch. I had the 3 year old "herd". The kids loved the theme around being on a ranch. Many of the kids dressed up in cowboy hats and cowboy boots. It was really cute. The theme was used to teach bible verses, songs and bible stories. I don't know if the kids learned a lot but I just hope they remember little tidbits. I found most of the kids loved the music time and the snacks (not surprising:). It was a busy week but a lot of fun for the kids. Maddy got in the mood by acting like a cowgirl. Watch the video below!
The week after VBS, I had some fun with the girls!:) We went country line dancing. I had so much fun! As many of you know...I don't consider myself as a country girl...but these last few weeks have been a blast! Here are a few pictures from our adventure!:)




No comments:
Post a Comment