Thursday, June 21, 2007

Love and a Marriage

Hey everyone!
As many of you know, Austin has 3 siblings that are getting married this year. We went to the first of three weddings!:) Misty got married last Saturday. It was a small, but beautiful, elegant wedding. It was a lot of fun catching up with family...especially getting all the cousins together! We took a fun picture of all the kids together. There were 9 kids (all less than 6 years old). This may be the last picture we can take on our couch! We will have to start teaching the kids to do a pyramid or take a panoramic picture.:) We had a great time at the wedding and we are so excited for Misty and Nate as they start their life together!
I have to share one more thing...last weekend Austin and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how quickly time flies. We actually have been together for a decade! Austin surprised me and got a hotel room downtown. And he bought me a beautiful dress to wear. We had a romantic dinner. And the best surprise he had was a video he made. He edit all of our pictures and videos from our wedding and honeymoon. It looks wonderful and it was so much fun to watch the video. It was a great weekend. And Austin truly made it special. Thank you Austin. It has been a wonderful 7 years and I am looking forward to many more years!
One thing I have to note, is that I have been reminded several times in the past 2 weeks that I am so thankful for Austin and the support he is to me. I believe I am one of the few people who "knew" who they were going to marry before their spouse even said a word. I truly believe God put us together and I have always told Austin that I think we are SO blessed to have a love that few people are lucky enough to have. Marriage is never an easy road. But I am thankful that both of us are always working hard to make our marriage better each and every day. There is nobody I want to share my joys, sadness and difficulties with than Austin. Okay, I know, enough of this sappy, romance novel talk! (I can imagine Lori saying "Get a room":)
I figured out a way to share lots of pictures via a slideshow. So, let me know if you are not able to view the pictures. The slideshow begins when this website is opened so, if you click on the slideshow box, there is a navigation bar that will pop open at the top of the box to go backwards or forwards. Enjoy the pictures! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!

No comments: