If you haven't had a chance to watch Maddy's last video...it is a must see. Her interpretive dancing skillz sprang to life once I found a Disney Classical Music CD. Well, it has stirred up something in Andrew, too.
Andrew has always had a slight obsession with dogs. He loves them! Which is why, he fell in love with "Pluto's Waltz" on the CD. As you can tell from the video....he always goes straight to the speakers. I think he thinks the dogs are in there!:)
Enjoy the video.
Also, wanted to add one picture of Kate, Nolan, Maddy, Andrew and Andrew. Tammy, Naomi and I were lucky to meet my cousin and his family spontaneously last week....which I am so grateful, because Tom, Jane, Andrew and baby :) will be moving to California in 3 weeks!
1 comment:
Andrew is soooooo adorable!!!! We love his haircut as well! Nolan used to like this song but never got the singing down as well as Andrew!
Post a Comment