Maddy heard through conversation that I was getting my haircut today. So, this morning she decided she needed to do my "hair-did"!:) First, Maddy insisted I put her blanket around my shoulder, like Mison (our hairstylist) does. Then she snipped away with the closest thing she has that looks like scissors (toy tongs), she made me lean back and pretended to shampoo my hair and then styled my hair with a fork!:) Austin and I were laughing so hard and I was so amazed that she did all this with her own imagination. She definitely got Austin's creativity. So, after Austin and I stopped laughing, we asked her to do it again so we could tape it. Here is the video:
And then after we got home from spending time with Becky and Michael for dinner, Austin took some picture of Maddy and I acting goofy!:) Enjoy!







1 comment:
Would you e-mail me that Easter Story Cookie recipe. I think I would like to do that with the boys sometime. THANKS!
Post a Comment