Friday, April 06, 2007

Homecoming!

My parents have been out of town for a month....which is the longest time my parents have been away from the grandkids! So, Tammy and I decided to surprise my parents and pick them up with the kids. I videotaped the homecoming. It was a little chaotic at times but it was well worth it. My parents loved the surprise! The funniest part of our trip to the airport was Andrew.
Andrew has been going through some separation anxiety over the last few weeks. And hates when I leave him. Well, there was no separation anxiety once grandma came home! In fact, he wouldn't even come to me! He would only let my mom hold him. It was disturbing and cute at the same time!:) Seriously, it was really sweet to see how much he missed my mom.
Here is the video below. Also, if you are not able to view the videos my blog, do you mind e-mailing me or posting a comment to let me know?
Thanks!

No comments: