
I have been wanting to take Andrew to a photographer to get his 1 year pictures. But Austin and I decided to take them ourselves. I am so excited about the photos. I know I am very biased...but isn't he so cute!:) It took me a while to take the pictures because the last month Andrew has had some issues digesting food (I'll spare you the details!) and I was very worried about his weight and growth. I took him to the doctor and through elimination we are trying to confirm that he is lactose intolerant. I noticed a change the day I took dairy out of his diet. So, either he is lactose intolerant or he had a viral/bacterial bug. We will reintroduce dairy in a week or so to confirm whether this is the case. Either way, we are so glad Andrew is back to himself.
In some of the past blogs I have shared some cute Maddy quotes. I have to share one thing Maddy has been saying frequently. The first time I heard it Austin was playing with Maddy and said "Come here, cutie". And Maddy responded "It's not cutie, It's Maddy!!". You can say sweetie, honey, darling, etc. and get the same response. Maddy's teachers, Grandma P, strangers, Austin and I have all shared the "joy" of Maddy's quick and sassy response!:)
We hope everyone is doing well.







1 comment:
Great pics!
Marshall
Post a Comment