I am so excited/nervous about the Superbowl tomorrow! Obviously, my full loyalty is with the Colts. But truly regardless of the outcome, I can't even express how proud I am of both coaches. They are both amazing men who have truly proved that you can stay true to your faith through all the fame and fortune. They have demonstrated their faith on the field, in the media and in their home life. I can't help but wish both the best in all that they do. Here are the words that was shared in a USA Today Ad:
"On Sunday, one of us will be a world champion. We may have reached the ultimate goal for a football coach, but we know that there's more to life than football. Even when you have achieved the ultimate, something better lies beyond.
As pro football coaches, we are also men of faith. A faith that drives us every day to seek excellence. A faith that comforts us even in the worst of times. A faith that assures us that when we are walking the sideline, we are walking with God. We would love to tell you more. Visit http://www.beyondtheultimate.org/ for stories and videos from real people who have discovered that there's more to life than just living."
GO COLTS!!
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment