It is late in the evening and I couldn't go to bed until I posted some pictures I took over the last few days. As many of you know Maddy is very expressive. Yesterday I wanted to take a few minutes to capture a few of my favorite faces she makes. After 5 pictures...she just made up her own faces and kept changing her expression each time she heard the click of the camera. I could not stop laughing or taking pictures! She was born to be a model! Anyways, enjoy the pictures (You will have to click on the filmstrip to make the picture bigger). I'm also adding a few pictures of Andrew!:)
***Andrew and Maddy are going through some transitions. Andrew has officially walked across the room! Maddy is slowly being potty trained. Andrew will be having his last can of formula! These are all transitions we have been looking forward to!:)
***I'll add another post in a few days....my cousin had his baby girl, Gabriella yesterday at 12:30pm. I got to see her today and she is adorable. I'll upload the pictures tomorrow. She is 6 lb and is 18 1/2 inches!





2 comments:
Jamie - they are beautiful kids!! Oh - she is just so funny and animated, what a great quality to have, and she just glows happiness. I am always thinking of you guys and I just love hearing how you are.
The filmstrip pictures of Maddy are great! You could use those to make a cool scrap book page! :) She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment