Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sleeping like a baby!

Oh, what a night!:) This morning I woke up at 6:30 in a panic because Andrew did not wake up in the middle of the night. After I checked to see if he was breathing....I was so excited to get one night of consecutive sleep! It was wonderful!! Hopefully many more nights to come!!
Andrew has been awake more throughout the day. He's typically content anywhere we go. And he has just discovered his hands. He is very close to sucking his thumb/fingers.....all he can get is his fist and he is happy with that!:)
Well, I wanted to share a few pictures with everyone. I am sure we will have more after Easter!


Maddy is always wanting to help mom out. I told Maddy she could change Andrew's blow outs anytime. I think Andrew feared for his life!:)




Maddy and Andrew having fun.




Maddy, Andrew and Nolan




Caleb and Andrew




Andrew and Carson are two weeks apart. They enjoyed chillin' in their bouncers!




Grandpa and Grandma with Maddy, Andrew and Nolan




Andrew loved Katie. He could not stop smiling at her!:)




Jake, Katie, Andrew and Maddy had fun hanging out.




Daddy and Andrew. Andrew had to show off his buff body!! He is almost 14 pounds!

No comments: