Saturday, January 14, 2006

Happy New Years!

Maddy is now 18 months. She is so much fun! Her favorite activity is to read books!! She is learning new words every day. I've been teaching her new objects, body parts, colors and animal sounds, while Dad has been teaching her football referee signs!:) She has learned the following: touchdown, holding, face mask, too many men on the field, encroachment, and safety. She is the cutest referee I have ever seen!:)
I have 3 more weeks until Lil P is due....although technically I am full term and can go anytime! I believe Austin and I have decided on a name. We had the name Andrew picked out (if Maddy was a boy). And after much discussion, it was the only name we could agree on so, the name is Andrew Ethan. Now, if the ultrasound technician was mistaken and we have a girl, then we may need a few days to decide on a girl name because we haven't even thought of any names.
Austin will update the blog and send out an e-mail when the baby is born! We are excited about the arrival of Andrew!
We hope everyone is doing well. May God bless each one of you in this New Year! We are so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family!


Maddy and her new baby doll





Holding




Face Mask




Touchdown!

No comments: