
We are having a baby boy! Austin and I are so thrilled. We had so much fun this morning.....right when 'Lil P' got on the screen, there was something there that nobody could deny!!:) Let's just say 'Lil P' was not modest like our Maddy, he was active during the whole ultrasound.
I am back at work and having a hard time concentrating. I keep visually playing the pictures we saw on the ultrasound machine of our baby boy!!:) He was so adorable. I can't wait to meet him! Now the fun part will begin for Austin and I, picking a name for our new baby boy. We have one name which we have always loved.....but we need to decide whether it will be THE name. We'll keep everyone posted.
We love you all.
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! He looks adorable in the ultrasound picture (if that's even possible to see!!) We are so excited for Nolan to have another cousin to play with!!
love,Tammy :)
Congratulations!!!!
Your family will be a perfect one with your new baby.
I am very very happy for you!
Serena's mom
I am so happy for you guys. I know that Justin and I can't wait to meet our little boy. Talk to you soon!
Nicole
Post a Comment