Tuesday, August 23, 2005

First of Many to Come....


Hello Family and Friends,
Tammy sent me a link to a classmate of hers from high school who created a blog when her first son was born. Just a few months ago she was diagnosed with cancer at 29. She has used her blog to share her journey of motherhood and her fight with cancer. For those of you who are interested...here is the link to Tricia Black's blog: http://tebspage.blogspot.com/. She is an amazing person and such an inspiration at such a difficult time in her life.
After reading through her blog entries, I was inspired to start journaling. But this was all too familiar. 1) Buy a cute journal 2) Write in journal for a week or two 3) Never touch the journal for years!! I think I have like 10 journals started and 97% of the pages blank. Now being in the 21st century, I thought I would move my journals online! No messy handwriting! No journals wasted! And best of all I can share all the highs and lows of our life with all of our family and friends.
So much has happened in the last 5 years that I wish we begun this earlier....but hopefully this will carry us many years through our growing family. 
We love all of you.
Jamie

No comments: