Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Having Fun!

December is a busy month for us but we are having fun! Here are a few pictures/videos from this last weekend.

Here's a clip of Maddy and Andrew during dinner time. Once she realizes she is being recorded....she can't help but to say "cheese!"

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I walked into my room yesterday to find the room had been toilet papered. I asked if Maddy did it and she said "Yeah...I had fun!" Well, since it was a new roll of toilet paper I thought I should roll some of the toilet paper back on the roll. Maddy watched silently for a minute. Then she yelled "Keep going! You're almost done! Good job, Mommy!" and when I was done rolling it back she said "Yeah, Mommy!" It's a good thing I had a cheerleader in the background to do Maddy's "dirty work"!:)

A few weekends ago, we got together with two of my cousins. I got to meet my cousin Brian's wife for the first time, Julie (on far right). And my other cousin Sun came with his wife Mison. They are expecting a baby girl in February!:)
We went to the Madrigal dinner where Josie performed. Maddy had such a great time watching Josie and being with Katie!


Andrew and Maddy had so much fun on their "sled". They giggled and laughed while dad pulled them around for over 15 minutes. They probably could have stayed in there all night but dad was ready for the ride to be over!:)

Maddy loves to dance every day. Here is a sample of her dancing skillz! And yes, that's a pull up diaper on her head...and yes reindeer ears...and yes she says "cheese" at the end. Maddy believes she is a trend setter! :)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



No comments: