Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fish Out of Water

I couldn't resist finding a costume this year for our little Maddy. When I saw this costume I knew it was perfect for Maddy. For those of you who have not seen Maddy for a while...she has a slight obsession with fish. We'll be reading a book and she'll pucker up and make a fish face.  I'll have no clue why she is doing that until I look on the page. It could be a fish a size of an ant and she'll spot it from a mile away!!
Well, here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. We've had her wear the costume a few times. And she probably would wear it every day if I let her. When I open her closet, she goes straight for the costume and pulls it off. Isn't she the cutest fish you've ever seen? Enjoy!







Mom and Maddy





Dad and Maddy





Maddy and Cousin "Shark" Nolan

No comments: